Thursday, November 4, 2010

I love my nieces!

So I don't know if any of you have noticed by I happen to have two of the cutest nieces ever. Yep, I don't want to hear any argueing!! After Eden came back from trick or treating we kind of had a mini photo shoot on Shantae's computer and we were laughing like crazy! Isn't she adorable?




I absolutely love this picture! The funniest part is that Eden just got in from trick or treating, and it was freezing, so you can see her snotty nose! Haha...

She's a little hyped up on candy, she wouldn't let go of those suckers!




Now I do realize I have another super adorable niece that you don't see in these pictures. But, Hannah fell asleep so she missed out on this photo shoot. But I promise there will be more to come and she'll definitely be part of them!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Lindsey. YOU. ARE. BEAUTIFUL!!! I miss you so bad! those are really cute pics and that Eden is so adorable and getting big so fast! Ok so seriously- let's get together asap!

Trisha said...

You look AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL. I've always been envious of you. :0) You look so cute as Minnie Mouse, and it looks like things are going really well! I miss you TONS and hope you have great holiday fun! Love you!

Jess and Chris said...

haha i was just going to comment and say the same thing. you are so pretty linds!! serioulsy! miss you girl. so glad you are doing so well!