Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween at Reid School...


Halloween at Reid School was so much fun. I'm not big into Halloween and haven't dressed up in years, but being a teacher has now provided me with lots of opportunities to dress up. And it was fun. First of all, our school has been decked out for Halloween since the last week of September. And when I say decked out, I mean verrry decked out. Like there's a whole committee that decorates the whole school. We had a Halloween carnival last and it was the best one I've been to. The parents were so amazing and it really was a success. Then we had a costume parade and class parties. My class was also in charge of decorating one of the glass cases in the entrance so we made two halloween crafts to display and they were a hit!


Shantae, Eden and Hannah came to my carnival. Isn't she the cutest ballerina?



And look at that cute flower!

I was in charge of "Cookie Concoctions". Eden had a fun time decorating and eating her cookie.

All the teachers after the carnival. We are so tired!