Thursday, November 25, 2010

I am thankful for...

  • My family
  • my friends
  • the gospel
  • education
  • my job
  • cadbury mini eggs
  • glee's new christmas album
  • Paul Mitchell hair straighteners
  • living in Idaho
  • music
  • laughter
  • cell phones
  • my health
  • living in a free country
  • technology
  • lavender mint shampoo & conditioner
  • Eden and Hannah-my cute nieces
  • Shantae feeding me dinner :)
  • having a washer and dryer in my apt
  • contacts that allow me to see :)
  • mineral powder foundation
  • I Love Lucy
  • delicious food
  • Black Friday shopping that I will take part in tomorrow....
  • CHRISTMAS

The list could go on and on....but these are a few things that came to my mind today. I hope we can continue to have an attitude of gratitude beyond this day of thanksgiving, especially with the holidays. With that said.......it's time for CHRISTMAS! and I'm so excited!

1 comment:

The Nicolaysens said...

Yes, you should be thankful for the free dinners :) But I am thankful for the company, and when you come over you allow me to cook. I love your background too :)