Sunday, September 20, 2009

Student Ambassadors

So, it's the beginning of my last semester at BYU-Idaho. Sad :( I've always wanted to be involved in an organization on campus, so this semester I joined an organization called Student Ambassadors. The main thing we do is give tours of campus to prospective BYU-Idaho students and we also have visit days on Fridays, which is when we actually take the prospective students to our classes with us and give them a personal tour of Rexburg and BYU-Idaho. Yesterday we had a retreat all day, and it was actually really fun. We went to the Ropes Course on campus and did a lot of teambuilding activities. Then we went out by Beaver Dick and had some training and a barbeque. I met a lot of fun people and am excited to work with them throughout the semester.

This is a picture of the golf carts I'll be driving around campus to give my tours. Ours actually isn't this nice, but it's pretty close.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Ok, I've always been jealous of the people who get to drive around in the carts when it's freaking freezing outside. And now you're one!! How awesome. I'm so proud of you for getting involved!!! I'm positive that you'll meet some amazing people... maybe even your soulmate???

Also, I LOVE your blog song. That Jordin Sparks is so grand!

Love you!!

The Nicolaysens said...

I think that is so cool that you get to drive around the golf carts. I always wondered how you got to do that. You need to get a picture of yourself on one of them. That would be neat - o!