Tuesday, August 18, 2009

St. George

My family recently took a trip to St. George for a few days. Despite the long drive it was really fun. The weather was great and it was so warm every day! We spent a day in Zions National Park, which was really cool. We went on a few hikes there that were really beautiful. We also went to see the musical Footloose at the Tuacan Theater, which was outside and it was so so good! Here's a few pictures!

The family at Zions National Park.


I know I only seem to get pictures of Eden when she's crying, but I promise she wasn't like this the whole time.
Kyran and I waiting to see Footloose.
Eden and I at the St. George Temple.

Eden and I were riding buddies all the way down and back to St. George. I was pretty proud of myself for entertaining her most of the time.

5 comments:

The Nicolaysens said...

Yes, you should be proud of yourself for entertaining her :) She already misses you. Thank you for all your help these past few weeks, I have really appreciated it. You really are a great aunt!

Melissa said...

I feel a little bit like a stalker but I kinda found your blog. Ha ha. It is just great! I didn't want to stalk you so I thought I'd get it out in the open. Hey! I'll be in rexburg when school starts! Hip Hop abs anyone?

Sara Hirschi said...

Lindsey! You have a blog! Yay! I need some more blog friends! =) So... you are an awesome cake decorator!! And it looks like you had a great time at Aberdeen Daze! I missed it this year :( But hopefully we'll make it next year! And looks like you had a good time in St. George! Well I'm so glad you have a blog and that I found it!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

LINDS!! Cute Blog! That last picture of you and Eden is SO CUTE! LOVE it!! i'm adding you to my blog list now! ! Awesome!!

Anessa said...

You have to worlds cutest niece she is so adorable!!

And Melissa is clearly a creep, but a very lovable one :)