Sunday, September 20, 2009

Student Teaching!!!

So, I'm student teaching in January, and I just found out that I'm going to be teaching in Utah at Granite School District. I don't really know anything about that district, but I'm excited to know where I'm going, and to know that it's really happening! I can't believe that I'm actually going to be student teaching! I always knew it would come someday, but it feels like I just barely started college. Anyway, I'm excited and will hopefully find out more soon!

8 comments:

Jenni said...

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so so so so so excited for you!!!!!! I have ZERO doubt in my mind that you will be so great at this. Those kids are going to absolutely adore you!!! I'm so proud of you, Linds!!!

And also, YOU'LL BE IN UTAH! wahooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

That's the school district I was in!!!! I'm so excited about it! You have to write me and tell me what it's like. If you have any questions call me!

Trisha said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! You'll be the cutest student teacher out there. Good luck! Love ya!

The Nicolaysens said...

Can't wait till you can be in Utah closer to us, Eden will love it too :)

Rusty and Jerianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rusty and Jerianne said...

That is the district I am working in. What school are you going to? That means you will be close to me!

Anessa said...

You can't go to Utah. Who will be my friend in Utah??

You will be the most AMAZING teacher ever!!!

Anessa said...

When I said who will be my friend in Utah, I hope you know I meant Idaho. hahah I should go to bed.