Thursday, July 23, 2009

All done!

First of all I am completely 100% done with classes for this semester! Woo hoo! Now I just have to pack and clean-yay :( But I'm excited to relax for a few weeks before getting back into school. I finished my final cake project for cake decorating and let me tell you, I am so so so happy this thing is done! After working on it for 6 hours straight some days it's a good feeling.



Although I'm happy to be done with school, it's a bitter sweet ending for me. This was my last semester living with my BEST girlfriends and I'm going to be so sad when I return to an apartment without them! They've really been the best roommates and friends anyone could ask for and even though I'm going to miss them so much I know that they're doing great things in their lives. Here's just a few pictures of us throughout our time living together. Love these girls!








3 comments:

The Nicolaysens said...

I LOVE the cake! We should have done that for Eden's b-day, but then we would have had to stay up till 3 in the morning instead of 1 am, not sure if we could have done that :)

Jenni said...

oh my gosh, LINDSEY! I miss you real real real bad. Seriously! I could not have ever ASKED for a better roommate or friend than you! You're so fantastic. I cannot wait until you're here in Oregon with me for my wedding!

I love those pictures! I choked up a little BIT!

and your cake freaking rocks!!!!!!!!!!!1

Anessa said...

You have no idea how badly I needed to read this. I miss you so much.