Monday, July 6, 2009

Cake Decorating

My roommate Anessa and I are taking a cake decorating class this semester. It is so much fun, but so much more work than I ever thought it would be! I'm learning a lot and my eyes have been opened to a whole new world of culinary arts that I never knew existed. Here are some of the cakes we've made in our class:


This was the first buttercream cake I made.


This is my roommate Anessa and I with out fondant projects. They took soooo long!






This is the cake we made for my roommate Jenni's bridal shower. We also made sugar cookies for the guests. This was tons of fun and she loved it :)




This is my Royal Icing project.


This is Eden and I with her cake :)


And then just one of the two of us for fun!

2 comments:

The Nicolaysens said...

I love the big boobs, way to go!

Jenni said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have a bloggg!!!! This is so so so great Lindsey!!!!!! And your blog is so cute! And I love how right when I got on, the first song I heard was "Kiss a Girl"! So good, and SO YOU!

LOVE YOU!

And your cakes freaking rock!