Sunday, January 29, 2012

I LOVE my cricut!

So I realized that I'm averaging about one blog post a month and so this month it's going to be on how much I love our cricut. A few teachers at my school went together to buy a cricut and it's so awesome. I used it to decorate my classroom at the beginning of the year and to make these two bulletin boards for the front entrance of my school. The one for Halloween was advertising for our Halloween Carnival. My 3rd and 4th grade social studies classes are putting on a County Fair this Friday, so I made a display showing which county each student had been studying. Sometimes when I look at the one for county fair I think all my kids look like criminals and those are their mug shots, haha. But that's mostly just on bad days lol. So bottom line is BUY A CRICUT! You won't regret it!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

You have a gift girlfriend! I could never put that much thought and effort into a bulletin board. Those are so cute. You are the best teacher ever! can't wait to see you!!!