Sunday, December 13, 2009

Student Teaching Placement

Last week I got my student teaching placement for next semester and I will be teaching 6th grade at West Valley Elementary in West Valley, Utah. I'm glad that we finally found out where we're going, but I am not happy about 6th grade. I've been teaching 2nd grade this whole semester and have fallen in love with them! 6th graders scare me!!!!!!!! I'll admit the idea is growing on me, but I still wish I was in a lower grade. But for now I'll just look for the positive and try to get ready to start on January 4th, 2010. Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I've got to be honest... I LOVE the fact that you're teaching 6th graders!! linds, all they want is somebody "cool", who they can relate to. You're PERFECT for the job! I think you'll fall in love with it, you just wait... I'm callin it right now!

Anessa said...

I think you are going to absolutely love 6th graders! It is going to be such an amazing experience, I can't wait to hear all of your wonderful stories from the class room!