Sunday, December 13, 2009

Last Day in Southfork

For my Senior Practicum class this semester I've been teaching 2nd grade at Southfork Elementary in Rigby, Idaho. I love these kids! My last day there was last week and I was so sad to leave them! They say the funniest things and make me smile every time I'm there. They made me a bag and they all sighned it-some even put their phone number on there so I could call them! Then they all wrote me the sweetest cards and I laughed when I read them. One little boy told me I was smarter than the ginger bread man! How cute! Another little girl told me she wished I was her sister! Tender! I'm planning on going back to visit them one more time before I move home, but I've loved teaching them and will miss seeing them every week.


These are some pictures of the bag they made me. How cute!!!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

This is fabulous! It's just a little sneak peak of how much your class is going to ADORE you when you have one of your own!! You are so easy to love, so I'm not suprised!

I love the bag, I expect you to use it every day :)

I can't wait for you to move down our way!!!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

CUTE!! I love that!!! That is SO fun!!! You are going to be the best teacher!!! I'm sure your kids will LOVE you!!! Love the bag!! So fun! How exciting!!! You're almost done with school AND you get to come here!!!!!!! YAHOOO!!!! Party time!!!! Love ya!

Anessa said...

That bag is so adorable! I really love when they circle their name after they write it, I totally did that because I needed everyone to see my name! HAHA.

Unlike Jenni and Steph, I am not so excited about your departure to Utah. But now I will just have to come down and party with you girls :)

Rusty and Jerianne said...

You will be such a great teacher! I'm so excited for you to move to Salt Lake! Lock your doors!