Friday, September 2, 2011

Here we go again....Round 2 :)

I have began teaching my second year at Reid School. School started on August 23. I LOVE IT!!!! I am amazed at how much smoother and stress free my second year has already been compared to my first year. Here's why: I am teaching 4th grade again, I only have 9 students in my homeroom class, and I teach 3rd and 4th grade social studies, which means I don't have to teach science. Whoo hoo!!!! The third grade teacher and I have swapped so she teaches 3rd and 4th grade science. Which couldn't have worked out better for me since I would rather teach social studies over science any day. So in short things are going great. My classroom is set up and I've added a few things and here's a peek at where I spend my day....



Before.....


After....









My welcome sign outside my classroom.


Shantae and I made this sign for my classroom. I love it!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

MISS PALMER'S BUSY BEES?!!! CUTEST EVER! This makes me want to go back and do elementary school again! I'm so proud of you for being so successful. Will you be my kids teacher?!

Rusty and Jerianne said...

I just can't imagine teaching only nine students! How great that would be!! You make me miss teaching! Good luck this year!