Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Graduation

I did it! On April 10, 2010 I graduated from BYU-Idaho with a BA in Elementary Education. I went back to Rexburg for this, which was a neat experience for me since I'd been away for the past three months while student teaching. I missed Rexburg! Here's a few pictures....

At the Graduation Banquet-Trynda, Dad, me, and Mom


Some friends in the Education Program. My roommate Alaina and I before walking into the Commencement Ceremony.

My roommate Eryn-we lived together during Student Teaching and our friend Genni-all Education Majors.
My family! Love them!



My sweet grandparents-Grandma and Grandpa Duffin. They have always supported me. I love them!

2 comments:

*Stephanie Lance* said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LINDS!!!!!!!! I am SO proud of you!!!!! What a great accomplishment!!!! Love the pics!!!! CONGRATS girlfriend!!!!! Love ya!
P.s. we NEED to get together soon!!!

Jenni said...

OH HEAVENS i am just SO proud of you!!!! Seriously, linds this is such a huge accomplishment! You look freakin hot in that graduation gown!

I MISS YOU!